Participating in a three-day Passion for Birth workshop will leave you confident and prepared to lead dynamic, interactive childbirth classes in a hospital or independent class setting. Our workshop attendees perform exceptionally well on the Lamaze Certification exam and join a cohort of creative and effective PfB educators who are impacting the lives of families all around the world.
During your workshop, you will be exposed to and experience creative teaching ideas, unique props, and engaging activities that you can use to make your childbirth class offerings both evidence-based and useful to the families in your classes.
Three day Passion for Birth workshops are offered all around the globe. Whether you are hoping to add childbirth educator to your skill set, you are an experienced educator who just wants to spice up your current classes with some new activities and ideas, or you are a midwife or midwifery student who wants to “fast track” to the LCCE credentials, this is where you can find a workshop that works for you! Check back often as we are adding new dates and locations all the time.
Don’t see a date or location that you like? Find out more about hosting a workshop in your city or town.
Current 2017 Workshops
- February 23-25, 2018, Denver, CO
- April 30-May 2, 2018, Seattle, WA
- May 3-6, 2018, Topsail Beach, NC
- May 22-24, 2018, St. Paul, MN
- June 1-3, 2018, Santa Rosa, CA
- August 2-5, 2018, Monterrey, Mexico
- Setember 7-9, 2018, Portland, OR
- October 17-19, 2018, Seattle, WA
- October 19-21, 2018, Santa Rosa, CA
- November 7-9, 2018, St. Paul, MN
- November 29 – December 2, Argentina
A Workshop in Your City
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Add a class! We routinely schedule workshops through out the year. Check back often or talk to us about coming to your area.