Bringing a Lamaze Passion for Birth Workshop to You
Passion for Birth and our team of “Passioneers” love to travel and meet new people where they are at. If you would like to bring a Passion for Birth Childbirth Educator Skills workshop to your city, we are ready to make that happen. Answer these questions to see if this might a good option for you:
- Are there 8-15 people in your area interested in becoming childbirth educators? (Remember, L&D nurses, doulas, midwives and experienced educators are also drawn to take a PfB workshop.)
- Are you willing to create a “buzz” and publicize the workshop in your community through print, online and social media sites? (We provide templates.)
- Do you have access to a free or low-cost space that would offer a nice location for up to 15 people that is available from 7:30 to 5:30 for three continuous days. (Living rooms, community centers, yoga studios, church meeting rooms and more are all options)
- Is there an easy way for a facilitator and out of town attendees to access your city (close to an airport if they fly) and opportunities for lodging?
- Can you or a chosen “worker bee” assist with meal and snack planning, shopping and preparation?
- If you are unable to do these tasks, can you identify someone in your community who might be able to step up?
If you can answer yes to these questions – then let’s talk about next steps. We are great at finding solutions to make workshops happen all around the world.
Do you work for an organization that would like to offer a workshop to its’ employees or members? We can collaborate with your organization to sponsor a private (or semi-private) workshop just for your team – let’s connect now.